Hey Fab Bats! It’s been quite busy in this cave like condo of mine what with upcoming events and the Dining with Dana shop. I have yet to release a couple bats for their night time stroll. In the meantime, my arachnid friends hover over my coils as I contemplate the meaning of time. On second thought, maybe you too have a wonderful web weaved into your scalp? I mean not to offend, of course. There is no higher compliment, my frenemy. And just how seriously must we take our curls? Here are a couple “lighten up for the love of Luce” vids:
Style and reviews:
- Messy White Girl Bun – I’ll have this one with a side order of Pinterest.
- Bad Azz Vintage Chick – upon several tries it does work. As usual, appreciate her realness.
- Half and Half Bright Yogurt Hair Dye Tutorial – the only hair tutorial that triggers a GoGurt run.
- My First Lace Front Wig Review – a naturalista reviews her first lace front wig. Watch what happens…
- Big Hair Don’t Care and The Official Single
- Let it Froooooo – the Frozen cover we all needed.
- Weave Weview Music Video – I already love Miles J but this is an achievement.
- Is Your Hair Real? – Nah.
- Quann Sisters Cipriana and TK Share Their Funniest Hair Moments – the Fropunzel twins cover many a dilemma.
- Let Me Touch Your Fro! – just comedy, or… horror comedy?
- The Secret to Natural Hair – only one ingredient!
What are your personal hair goals? How seriously do you take your hair regimen? What are some of your favorite Hannibal Lecter recipes?